Amy Winehouse R.I.P

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Late last night I was shocked (although not suprised) at the announcement of Amy's death. It's a huge shame that a talent such as this will never be fully realised and my condolences go out to her parents during this time.
I loved the album 'Back in Black' as it has a similar vibe and sound to Dionne Warwicks 'Walk on By', one of my favourite songs of all time.

She will be sadly missed by many.

It is hard to believe, as I type these words, in a state of shock, at Saturday teatime, that Amy Winehouse is dead. Yes, it was something people had speculated upon for some time. Yes, you might even suggest that if somebody takes that many hard drugs, drinks that much liquor and punishes their young flimsy body to that extent, death is not so much a tragedy as an inevitability. You can even point out that, at 27, Amy's death puts her in the morbid hall of rock'n'roll deaths about which conspiracy theorists love to ponder. Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison all destroyed themselves at the same point in their lives – something that Cobain's mother described, after her son's passing, as "joining that stupid club".

Razor sharp, Winehouse changed the music scene for ever - Commentators, Opinion - The Independent

Last edited by a moderator:
Tox report just in for Amy and guess what.... SHE WAS CLEAN!!!
But hey we all knew it was going to happen..
:)

Wonder if there will be a headline in a few weeks "Toxicology doctor found selling hi-class drugs laced with human blood on Ebay"

Wonder if it was legally prescribed medication. Either way, weird... looks like they failed in their investigation if the toxicology report comes up with nothing.

Last edited:
Back