Windows 7 Any 56k dialup modems compatible with 64-bit Ultimate?

Ravnefar

I'm on slooow dialup. Upgraded a couple of days ago to Win 7 Ultimate, and my old modem, USR 5637, worked just fine. Decided to start over and custom install instead, because of non- or malfunctioning services (had been warned about that). This time everything worked, except the modem. Downloaded a 64-bit driver from USR, but couldn't get that to work either. USR does not support Win 7. Anybody knows about a small Vista compatible modem that might work with Windows 7 64-bit?

Thank you in advance.
Ravnefar

not sure about 64bit as i dont have a dialup modem installed but i'd tend to think that you may find a dynalink 1456VQH modem may work the ones with conexant chipsets although you may find the odd lucient chipset modems that may also work for you too

not sure about 64bit as i dont have a dialup modem installed but i'd tend to think that you may find a dynalink 1456VQH modem may work the ones with conexant chipsets although you may find the odd lucient chipset modems that may also work for you too

Thank you for you answer. I actually just found a small modem that works fine, Trendnet TFM-560U

Ravnefar

Back