Windows 7 Anyone got there Windows 7 delivered early

Tip-Top

Went round my friends house today and in his porch was a parcel been posted so he opened it and inside was a copy of Windows 7 Professional which he ordered from PC World and so he checked his emails and they said they would be posting it out on the 22nd and will take between 5-7 working days.Anyway has anyone else recived a copy of theres yet as im guessing royal mail might be trying to get all parcels out quick for the upcoming strikes.

I haven't received my pre-order copies yet but I did get my Signature copy of windows 7 Ultimate on October 9th.. ;) Been running it since I got it with not a single problem yet.. :) (64-bit Edition installed)...

I found out today that I probably won't get mine until 26th-28th. This is the dates that Amazon are giving due to Postman Pat (or is that prat?) going on strike... So it looks like that if you ordered from pc world you've either got it already or it will arrive very soon. If like me you ordered from amazon then it looks like we are going to have to wait until next week. Obviously this is referring to UK users...

Oh i wanted mine early..... well i waited months/years, well since vista, for windows 7- i can wait a few extra days
I bet you mine come late it always does, I'm like the unluckiest person when receiving stuff trough the post
cant wait because mines an "experiment" because I;m:
1. upgrading from xp to windows 7 (through vista)
2. upgrading from RC to windows rtm

I will get mine in Jan 2010 from the free Samsung upgrade program, because i bought a new notebook just a month ago.

Why Jan 2010 is beyond me, it makes my blood boil to think it will take this long and i find it laughable. They didnt tell me that when i ordered the notebook.

Hi Guys,
New here and I pre-ordered my Windows 7 1x Pro 2x Premium ordered via PC World Premium £45 each and Pro £90 and got them Monday 19th . :eek: Installed the Pro and one Premium and all okay so far:D also has IE8 which I read it should'nt have done :confused:

No postman strike in scotland then simpod... :)

lol there is a 24h strike Thursday and Friday :D thats why I got it today because amazon didnt want the package to get caught in the middle of the strike :L

I would have cried if it had..... :(

I got mine from amazon but we don't get ours until maybe Monday or Tuesday.... London is a mess, post is 4 days late, if your lucky! Such is life..

He,he...good news. I just got an e-mail from amazon. They sent 7 out via DHL so it should arrive today! I'm soo hoping these new 64bit drivers work and my RAID array just loads up no problem but we'll see later...:)

My daughter took advantage of the student discount for £30, we got the emal today with product key and download link for the os.
We payed a bit extra as well to get a disk in the post,

He,he...good news. I just got an e-mail from amazon. They sent 7 out via DHL so it should arrive today! I'm soo hoping these new 64bit drivers work and my RAID array just loads up no problem but we'll see later...:)

lol nice one :)

Back