Windows 7 Anyone got there Windows 7 delivered early

If you got your copy from Newegg, it's gonna be late, seems they didn't have the common sense to ship it out early enough to receive today. Definitely not their normal standard service.

i was expecting no post today because of the strike, but we did get a normal postal delivery, so some people might get their copy of windows.

Got mine on the 22nd Clean install all major programs now installed, just tweaking it with a lot of little tools and programs I use

Win 7 Early

Like others I received my copy from PC World 3 days before launch day....has worked well considering the problems with Vista, however I do not like Mail Live and would like to keep Windows Mail.....can it be done? How...?

thanks

I'm afraid it's either windows live mail or another e-mail provider like G-mail. Windows Mail comes pre-installed on vista and I'm pretty sure you can't get it any where else...

w 7

if you ordered online through amazon,catalogue or similar places you should have your copy by now,its nothing to do with royal mail,delivery express etc should deliver and you sign for it,i ordered mine and told i wouldnt get it til 30th oct,but i got mine on 22nd,the release date,i checked online and it was depatched on the 19th,its already in stock just not on the shelves

Like others I received my copy from PC World 3 days before launch day....has worked well considering the problems with Vista, however I do not like Mail Live and would like to keep Windows Mail.....can it be done? How...?

thanks

I was afraid that I am stuck with Windows Live Mail, but another problem is I can receive mail but not reply or send as an error message "Server does not support a SSL connection" So looks like Live Mail is going to be a problem for me anyway.
Any suggestion will be gratefully received.
Thanks

server

open your email,click,tools,accounts,click on the account your using,then properties on the right ,then server,then near the bottom of the window it should say "my server reqiure........etc,tick the box if its not ticked,then exit and re open your windows mail,just an idea

Back
Top Bottom