Windows 8 Aomei Partition Assistant Pro Edition (Give Away)

Adamsappleone

U.S.Navy D.A.V.
Hello everyone and
2a99y0o.jpg
to Windows 8 Forums.

In cooperation with Mike (special thanks), Windows 8 Forums and courtesy of Aomei Partition Software/Aomei Technology.
24gr2tc.jpg
I have 13 Activation Licenses available to Give Away.
24gr2tc.jpg

boxpro.jpg
Powerful and Complete Disk Partitioning Software for PCs

This professional tool could help you manage Primary partition, Logical Partition, Simple, Spanned, Striped(Raid0), Mirrored(Raid) and RAID-5 volume.
You can convert Primary to Logical and Logical to Primary, excellent Partition Recovery Wizard, will even recover what's been formatted over.
It allows you to extend system drive, move drives or perform sector-by-sector copies of an entire hard disk or a partition.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition is a reliable and professional disk partitioning software for computers running Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1 included), Vista, XP, 2000, both 32 bit and 64 bit.
This software also comes with Lifetime eMail Support.

Windows Partition Manager for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, 32 & 64 bit - AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition

This will be first come/first serve, so, in order to receive your free Aomei Partition Assistant Pro Edition License, simply click the "Like" button and "submit a reply" to this thread.
For each "Like" and "Reply", I will send you, your Free Activation License and Download Link, via PM.

Please read carefully, the agreement below, about free licenses code to avoid unnecessary problems.
Policy:
1. AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition V5.1 is licensed per computer.
2. Each license allows installation on 1 computer.
3. Transfer of a license to another owned computer is not allowed.
4. You can instal/register the software at any time.
5. Free email support is provided for the lifetime of the product.

Get yours before their gone
Good Luck and enjoy
Don

1z3mj42.jpg

Sorry to keep bumping this, but I do need to get rid of these activation licenses.
This is great software and it's hard to believe out of 185 views only 1 took advantage of this terrific offer.

Don

Thanks, I would love a serial number for this software.
Thanks
Tom

I clicked the like button but don't know if it worked or not as I don't have facebook account.

Thanks, I would love a serial number for this software.
Thanks
Tom

I clicked the like button but don't know if it worked or not as I don't have facebook account.

That would be the like button in the first post, thread Topic. (facebook account not needed and doesn't apply)

Im not sure what a \"AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition V5.1 is licensed per computer\" is? Can you tell me what its for?

Im not sure what a \"AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition V5.1 is licensed per computer\" is? Can you tell me what its for?

Please read the thread topic thoroughly and click on the provided links for complete information on the software.
After you have read the product information and wish to have one, just read the instructions in the thread topic to obtain your free license.

Hello members,

Just to let you all know, I only have 6 Licenses left, so if you are interested, get them now before I return them to Aomei.

Don

Back
Top Bottom