Windows 8 Apps , photo , store nothing works on windows 8 pro

toonyfanta

i got windows 8 professional 64bit on my asus k53jc i7 quad 2.20 8gb ram 1gb graphic nvidia geforce 520mx + intel hd 300
i installed 3-4 days ago windows 8 but i dont get it why apps , photo , store , bing deskopt or anything else witch are on the start dont work u just click them they dont start just stay in backround i really dont get it.
a little help here ?

There are a couple of reasons why this may happen. Primary is, if you have disabled the Windows Firewall. Sometimes, if you have installed a third party antivirus program, the said program will disable the Windows firewall in order to install it's own. Check it.

There are a couple of reasons why this may happen. Primary is, if you have disabled the Windows Firewall. Sometimes, if you have installed a third party antivirus program, the said program will disable the Windows firewall in order to install it's own. Check it.

when i readed this the first thing in my mind was "firewall is on" but .. avast can block that maybe. uninstalled avast and its working now :) thnx

Back
Top Bottom