MUSIC As One

whooosh … between "up again" and "as one" difference is night 'n day … seems you're feeling more at home with the instrument's capabilities. you got the midi-keyboard at home? or is there an online website allowing anyone to compose *.mid music on their interface?

At home . Yamaha PRS S770 . Thanks for the comment :up: It is actually audio music though you can choose midi. I then take the music I compose on the fly and clean it up in Ableton Live and maybe Samplitude .

dunno, whooosh … definitely looks like a deluxe setup there … seems to qualify as professional model? yamaha.jp is asking $1700 for it … wonder if keiko-matsui plays on one. <grin>

found decent sized jpg of the instrument(enlarges):

i been outta' the biz for long time … back then was on acoustic piano … didn't get much exposure to the electric cousins. can imagine alan-parsons-project would emulate pretty decently right about now.

oh … and thanks for elaborating so well, whooosh … not only with regard to the model but also about the software … plenty to sink these wooden dentures into.

hi-five, sport.

I am purely amateur . I only do it for fun really. Self taught and sober now. May explain the improvement in my music :peace:
Long way to go to really get fluid with music . I find it incredible hard.

Last edited:
I try to practice every day. I being rather long in the tooth now have many commitments so have to find time.

Back