Windows 10 Attempt To Execute Non Executable Memory 34794219.sys

WindowsYay

This happened in August and today when I tried to upgrade from W7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP1 to W10.

I go through about an hour's worth or more of upgrade and my computer goes through its restarts and it is at 100% of the installation process but isn't able to go all the way through. It hits the non-executable mem error.

Any ideas?

Did you check your system for compatibility?

Yes, my system was found compatible before downloads were even ready and a week or two later I got a notice download was ready. Got this non-executable message in August anyway. Then today I got a message download was ready again.

I did get a window to troubleshoot and fix anything and there were about 4 red x's and I ran some sort of fix and then there were 2 red x's left. Can't remember what had red x's and I didn't seem to have any updates that have not gone through. So I tried to run the upgrade and again the non executable memory.

Did you see a blue screen of death as well? I did a search for information concerning your issue and came across this link:
What is the ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY blue screen?

Try running the app found here and posting the results. If it was a bsod then this app will get the dmp file:
How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

No BSOD. No problem at all until very end of install and I got this message. I do have a tech that is coming to check something else out and I will run this by him. I stink at running things like this so I don't want to go through it on my own. Thanks.

Make sure that you hard drive on the machine being upgraded has at least 9GB of free space for the Upgrade; if you're hard drive is too full, there is no room for the W10 installer to run. The Compatibility Test does NOT check for this item as I found out on a Client notebook upgrade 2 weeks ago.

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back
Top Bottom