Windows 8 Attempted execute of noexecute memory

Lisa Lee

It only happens when I try to open certain website which requested some add-ons after I updated to Windows 8.1. The Windows restart automatically, with gentle remainder' For the error you could search onlune ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY' something like this. There are tons of troubles have been mode after a updated to Windows 8.1. And error message 'LogiLDA.dll missing. The specified module could not be found' shows every time when I turn on my computer. Can anybody help me to fix? Thanks.

I am not on my machine that uses a Logitech mouse, but it appears that file is related to it and some Browser settings.

I seem to rememeber something about the mouse being integrated into the browser for some reason, but do you show any add-ons that mention Logitech? Possibly updating that software will help.

If you have never used Logitech mouse, I will have to look at other things.

I am not on my machine that uses a Logitech mouse, but it appears that file is related to it and some Browser settings.

I seem to rememeber something about the mouse being integrated into the browser for some reason, but do you show any add-ons that mention Logitech? Possibly updating that software will help.

If you have never used Logitech mouse, I will have to look at other things.
Hi, thank you so much for your reply. I never used Logitech. And the add-ons never mentioned Logitech also. I'm don't know if I made myself clear or not, since English is not my first language. And I don't know if it's correct I named it add-on or it's should be a plug-in. Anyway, I must install it to key in my password when I'm trying to login to my bank account. It's automatically restart when I'm opening the webpage. It really made me lots of troubles after I updated to windows 8.1. And I'm refreshing my laptop now, hope it works. Again thank you for your reply.

The problem solved after I use the "Refresh" function. Even though I need to re-install some softwares , it's the easiest way I can do to fix it.

Back