Windows 7 AVG Web TuneUp Won't Uninstall or Install

Nerdyguy

Recently I installed and AVG Web TuneUp. Then when I tried to uninstall it, the uninstaller ran, but the program did not uninstall, so I deleted all the registry entries having to do with Web TuneUp. Even when I did this, though, AVG Zen said that the program was disabled but not uninstalled. So I decided to install it and see if it would uninstall successfully, but then a message box said that the program was already installed, and so Web TuneUp could not install again. Is there any way I could uninstall AVG Web TuneUp completely?

Hi! When I uninstall a program I use this to find left over files. I also use regedit but only suggest that to a experienced user. You said you deleted all the registry entries. I would run this program and delete all the files and then maybe check the registry again after using Search Everything!'
Here's down load. Wait for the program to finish searching your PC and then type AVG Web TuneUp in the search bar at the top! After deleting the files Search Everything finds, restart your PC.
Everything Search Engine

Back