COMEDY BANNED TV ADVERT, OMFG THIS IS PERFECT.

Not that I believe that this was intended as a commercial, but if it were, then there was a very good reason why it should have been banned. Personally, I don't find vulgarity humorous, but then I'm realistic enough to know that most people wouldn't agree with me.

Not that I believe that this was intended as a commercial, but if it were, then there was a very good reason why it should have been banned. Personally, I don't find vulgarity humorous, but then I'm realistic enough to know that most people wouldn't agree with me.
Yes that guy did have a very thick accent. He should try again after elocution lessons :razz:

Funny is funny....and that was freaking hilarious....obviously you don't know what funny is.

I have been accused of that before, but I do have a sense of humor, it's just not exactly typical. Still, the fact that you insist that if someone doesn't agree with your sense of humor, is is without humor, is somewhat narrow. Humor is subjective.

According to Webster's New Century Dictionary, copyright 2001, as well as Random House Webster's Concise Dictionary, copyright 1993,

Deck, n the floor of a ship, aircraft, bus or a bridge; a pack of playing cards; the turntable of a phonograph; the playing mechanism of a tape recorder; (sl) the ground, the floor. * vt to cover, to adorn.

The pronunciation in the English is known to be a variable, a reason why Yanks and Brits always have had difficulties in understanding each other. Not to forget, when you get Aussies there, or Irish or Scots...

And the dirty mind was where?

I think you understand that the pronunciation is not the objectionable part in itself. it is in the manner in which it is used. The intent is quite obvious to anyone that listens to it, otherwise they wouldn't be amused. So why do you point a finger at me?

Merely making a point of view. I wouldn't take it too seriously, even bad humor is humor.

No intention to attack you, but since you made a point, a response is legitimate.

Back
Top Bottom