Windows 7 Batman: Arkham Asylum

I just found a torrent in a private tracker, that is the full PC game, but you can't save the game. You can continue only where the game autosaves. I dunno` if it will work, but i'm hoping :D

Right guys, tell me about games. I can never get them to work, I.E. I cant control them. There are too many keyboard letters to remember for the commands. I bought Call of Duty and could only get the guy to walk about.
Do you use the keyboard and mouse or some kind of controller?

I got a flight controller for Flt Sim I can just about manage that. So go on Kemical get me started friend.

Hmm....now that is a debate best left well alone... Personally I prefer keyboard and mouse, mostly because it's what I'm most used to but I've also read somewhere that better accuracy is attained with this kind of set up..
If your playing a game like Call of Duty (C.O.D.), a FPS (first person shooter) then you'll be using the classic k'board and mouse set up.
This usually entails that the keys W,A,S,D are used for forwards, backwards, left and right with the mouse taking care of your visual movement as well as any firing/attacking that has to be done.. Anything else is taken care of by extra keys assigned on the keyboard or mouse.
At first, especially if you've never tried it before, it can take a while to get used to. Being able to syncronise the movement between the mouse and the keyboard does become a bit of an art but with practise and a game that you like it soon becomes easy.
I cannot stress this enough though, you've got to be playing something that you really want to play otherwise you won't have the heart in it and after multiple deaths you may find yourself losing heart and just giving up. I suggest downloading a few demo's. If you don't like the look or the feel, just move on. Find one that you really want to play and then study the controls section. You'll usually find this in the games options. In fact many games do come with a tutorial feature which are worth checking out..
I'm trying to think of some good demo's:
Here's a good game that'll have a few scares too: Demo Versions: FEAR Single-Player Demo - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com I'm currently playing it's next episode and they are truly awesome games.. Anyhow here's another:
Demo Versions: BioShock Demo - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com

Another tip is wait until the game has started and if possible find somewhere quite and just practice moving around.. Usually in games the first levels are pretty tame so you should be able to sneak off easy enough..
This may also help: Link Removed due to 404 Error

WOOT! well it's finally out and must say it was worth the wait...one of the best licenced games out and loving the extra physx smoke and webs in the vent shafts etc. If I had a downer it's that some of the bosses are frankly not ranked in order of hardness....the Scarecrow levels are funny but far from difficult, despite harder bosses before them.

I'm Just stick on what I think is the final battle with Joker.....damn mouse is failing on me...lol buttons worn heavily from all the rapid fighting tapping...lol I cant wait to see the 2 new DLC's due real soon.

Right guys, tell me about games. I can never get them to work, I.E. I cant control them. There are too many keyboard letters to remember for the commands. I bought Call of Duty and could only get the guy to walk about.
Do you use the keyboard and mouse or some kind of controller?

I got a flight controller for Flt Sim I can just about manage that. So go on Kemical get me started friend.

If good old accurate keys n mouse is no good just grab a xbox360 pad and use that....most games now are preconfigged for them, personally not a pad fan, keys n mouse user will always own any gamepad user. The only game that really win on gamepads are sports or fighting games (beat 'em ups that is, not FPS), although pad vs wheels on racing games...pads loose to... much like flight sticks own the skies.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review Highwayman.. I'll be getting a copy soon so I'll let you know what I think..:cool:

Back