Windows 10 BLUE SCREEN AFTER PC-STARTS

UNEO

Hello.
After each startup of the PC, about 2 minutes later, I get blue screen with different error code from time to time: "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA", "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE" and several other stop codes. I then have to restart the PC and the blue screen will not come back again. That's it every time. This happens only after the first boot of the PC. This all started after I installed additional memory chips. I have moved the pieces a bit and found that there is probably nothing wrong with these since this occurs only after the first start of the computer? Anyone knows what this might be? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Info.png
    Info.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 147
No it did not. Right after I installed a new RAM blue screen occurred very often during pc on, But as I said I moved a new Ram to a different slots and now it is only after new start.

I had 2 from before and now I have 2 more. Totally 4. They are different producer and Hz but it should not have anything to say on deskop PC?

Theres is you problem, ram really should matched sticks, with same mhz and timings. Mixing ram some times works but most of the time leads to weird issues like yours.

Ok I understand that but why does the problem occurs only after start and not during the Pc login time , 3-6 hours?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom