Windows 7 Blue Screen. Can someone check my files?

this is still an issue with panda security and you need to remove it and replace with Link Removed due to 404 Error
windows debugger showed
pavjobs.exe is a component of Panda security

If after you have completely cleared out panda Antivirus and Firewall you then get another bluescreen please upload here and we will continue to try and find the cause

these drivers are old and need replacing COMFiltr.sys is a Panda Anti-Dialer module and I would be surprised they would be using a driver made before windows 7 was even released ?
ShldFlt.sys is a Panda File Shield Driver ...........
fnetm64.SYS Panda .............
Prot6Flt.sys It's a Panda too ............

something like I posted here so we are going in a loop on this one currently

Were you using any Trend Micro applications?

Are you running two anti-virus programs?

You could try going to Start > Run, and type msconfig, click the Startup tab and uncheck everything except your anti-virus software.

Now go to Start > Run, and type cmd. Now type sfc /scannow

Reboot your machine.

Panda wants me to do this:

We are still working hard on your issue to find out why your computer crashes. We have some information about your computer, but we would need to perform a step to generate a log to know why the operating system freezes, which will help us to find the solution. These steps below, must be performed with Panda application installed and running. To do this, please follow carefully all the next steps; please read them all and then do them:

1. Right click on My Computer => Clik on Properties => Select Advanced tab => Click on Settings button inside "Startup and Recovery"

2. Then select into Write debuggin information a Complete memory dump.

3. When we have received the error blue screen, we need to reboot the machine. Once entering the operating system, please go to this next path C:\WINDOWS\ and search for MEMORY.DMP file.

4. Compress the file MEMORY.DMP into zip or rar (or any other format), and then we would need you to upload it to our FTP server:

a. Open a new internet explorer window
b. Copy and paste this next address:...........
. Once inside, you need to access to the next path:..........
d. Paste here a copy of the compressed file created with the MEMORY.DMP
e. When finishes, let us it know to check it is correctly done and we already have it

Once you have finished performing the steps above, and let us known that the file has already been uploaded you will soon receive a suitable answer.

Shall i do it?

are you still happily crash free now ?

as GTK66 says if you feel like you want to help someone else or even go back to using Panda AV etc then yes why not, but maybe make a system image or setup a restore pint so you can go back to a stable system at any time ?

also make sure your data is safely backed up ?