Windows 7 blue screen error on the 1st game of stalker sence i installed my Creative SB X-fi titanium

Liq

Hi

Since I installed my Creative SB X-Fi Titanium on my PC (with Windows 7 64 bit) i getting BSOD error when I play the first STALKER game and running Skype or Teamspeak 2 in the background.
Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area
code: 0x00050
Otherwise the stalker game runs fine without Skype and Teamspeak 2 running in the background!
This BSOD error started to ocurr on other games as well such as Battlefield 2 (with Project Reality mod) having these voice chatting softwars running (its either Teamspeak 2 or Skype at the time). I never had these problem with the intergrated sound on my motherboard (ASUS P5Q Premium [LGA775]). These errors started happening after i installed the SB X-fi's win7 x64 drivers from Creative's download site (when Windows update is aint familiar with this device). i had already removed the integrated sound drivers before i started to install the soundblaster x-fi of course. there has been no other BSOD error while i've been on the desktop. it only start happening when i load a saved game in stalker or joining a server in Project Reality.

Computer Spec:
ASUS P5Q Premium
Intel 2 Duo Quad Q9400 2,66 Ghz 2,67 Ghz with zalman CPU Cooler.
OCZ Reaper Ram Sticks 4Gb kit (DDR2) PC2 8500 1066 Mhz
ASUS Geforce 260 GTX 896 Mb PCI-E
Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Corsair 750W HX PSU

Back
Top Bottom