Windows 8 Blue screen + Kernel_data_inpage_error / Memory_management

Pafgadget

Hi everybody,.

Please excuse my English, I'm French and my Ensglish isn't so great.

So, this morning I was on the phone and my computer just get with a blue screen and saying about Kernel_data_inpage_error message saying that it will reboot.

After the reboot, the same problem occure several times. Once (at least) it was showing Memory_Management unstead of Kernel_data... message.

The CBS log (after doing a sfc scan) was also saying several lines like this :
Cannot repair member file
Sysprep Warning: Corruption detected. Sysprep Commands will be ignored

I did the following steps :

Whocrashed
Hijackthis
Sfc /scannow
Minitoolbox
HD Tune

Attachments

• 07-novembre-2016_19-04.png
    07-novembre-2016_19-04.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 407
  • HD Tune log.txt
    199 bytes · Views: 379
  • MTB.txt
    30.6 KB · Views: 392
  • whocrashed log.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 359
I'm not able to post the CBS log on the forum, neither the google.drive link, but I have it in case it may be useful.

I've try to do CPUZ and RAMMon tests but I've error message.

I've save the error log for CPUZ, error message was 0x43C (1084)

but RAMMon don't even open "Unable to load Directlo driver / unexpected error."

Attachments

• cpuz_driver_504 error.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 524
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {5001, fffff58010804000, 47c, 6f0064006e0069}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiAllocateWsle+3bb )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
the above bugcheck can mean a severe memory error occurred caused by either bad RAM or drivers. Other bugchecks included 7A which indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory. again this could be caused by corruption within the data or your RAM has an issue.

Please run both scans:

File scans
Please run an 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Driver wise you don't look too bad apart from one or two being a little old. I see your running AVG AV and would ask you remove this as it can often cause issues and just use the on board Defender as it's ultra stable.

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Post any new dump files.

I'm doing the 2nd, around 20% of the scan I had a message saying it was not possible to load 'MOM.Implementation' folder or assembly or one of his belonging.
Then, at 100% it was saying error 0x80240021, the DISM failed, no task was done.

I attached the dism log below.

When you said I should not use AVG and use onboard defender, you mean the default defender from windows, right ? I ask this because I'm not sure to understood right.

Maybe I should move to Windows 10 ? :)

Attachments

• dism.rar
    238 KB · Views: 323
Hi,
your Dism logs keep showing this error message: Espace insuffisant sur le disque.

How much space is on the C drive?

Ideally you need to leave around 20-25% free so Windows has room to operate successfully. See if you can make some space if need be.

I would also run a chkdsk making sure you check for and repair broken sectors. This guide will show two ways on how to do this:
The How-To Geek Guide to Using Check Disk in Windows 7, 8, or 10

I had a message saying it was not possible to load 'MOM.Implementation'
I'm pretty sure this relates to Catalyst drivers. You should remove your current driver using the DDU or Display Driver Uninstaller.
You will need to boot into safe mode to use the DDU but it's extremely good at what it does and well worth taking the effort.

Once your back into the system proper install the latest WHQL driver for your card:
Support & Drivers

Maybe I should move to Windows 10 ? :)
To be honest that rarely fixes a bsod issue. Your better off fixing the issue and if you still want to upgrade go for it.

When you said I should not use AVG and use onboard defender, you mean the default defender from windows, right ?
Yes you can always re-install afterwards..

Once you have completed the above try running the two scans again.

Last edited:
Back