Windows 10 Blue screen of death windows 10..

LeviAckerman

I used to get BSOD very frequently. When playing games such as Nostale, Talesrunner and League of ledgends. While playing league i used to get BSOD everygame and now it has shrunken down and it happens not so often but still happens quite frequently.
These are the error codes:
- System Service Exception Stop Code
-Driver Corrupted Expool
-Driver overran stack buffer
-IRQL Not less or Equal
-APC index mismatch
-Kerenel auto boost invalid lock release
There might be others but i forgot to save them.
I have tried everything i could find online and also reinstalled windows 10. Still the same..
MY SPECS ARE:
Processor: AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.90 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00GB (7.20gb USABLE)

There is another file which is named as "EventApp" and "MSINFO32.nfo" but too big to attach here .

Attachments

• DriverList.txt
    24.6 KB · Views: 271
  • dxdiag.txt
    27.6 KB · Views: 262
  • SystemInfo.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Hi,
no dump files?

If the tool comes back with no dump file found please check your settings are set like this:
Open the run application.
Type sysdm.cpl in the run box and click ok.
Look across the top of the system properties box for 'Advanced' and click that.
Look for 'Startup and Recovery' near the bottom and click 'settings'.
Near the bottom you'll see a drop down menu under the heading 'write debugging information'.
In the drop down menu choose ' small memory dump (256KB)'
Under 'small dump directory' make sure it says %SystemRoot%\Minidump.
Click ok and your good to go.

You will need to bsod again before a dump file is created.

Check your system temperatures when gaming.

If you use something like HWiNFO64 you get a bit of a history which shows you highest, lowest ect.

How up to date are your drivers?

Yes you can use this app to monitor your temperatures. If your getting a bsod during gaming then possibilities are that you might be over heating. When you open the app click 'Sensors' when prompted and you'll see. I'm pretty sure gpu temp is near the bottom, check this when gaming.

Did you try running the app which finds it for you (found in the sticky I linked to). Remember to right click and run the app as administrator.

Try going into the Windows folder and see if you find a folder called 'minidump'. You'll find any dump files in there just zip them up and post them in.
Or:
Download, extract and run the bsod Diagnostic Tool by right clicking on the Diagnostic Tool executable and choosing Run as administrator . Click on Grab All . When done, go to your desktop --> Right Click on "W7F_folder --> Send To --> Compressed (zipped) folder. Attach the zipped folder with your post.

Any results?

You've ran both Seatools and chkdsk, what did they say?

Back