Windows 10 blue screen , only 2 options on startup.

boxgenk

hi , when i startup my pc it has a blue screen and 2 options Troubleshoot and Turn Your PC Off.
I tried to do something in troubleshoot but nothing seems to be working , please help.

Is there any error code?
Can you take a picture of that blue screen and post it here?

Is there any error code?
Can you take a picture of that blue screen and post it here?
Sorry for it being in estonian, but I think you can tell by the pictures what they are . ty for your time. (sorry for bad quality)

Attachments

• arvuti viga.jpg
    arvuti viga.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 176
The most important Blue Screen of Death troubleshooting step you can take is to ask yourself what you just did before the device stopped working.
OPTION 1
>Did you just install a new program or a piece of hardware, update a driver, install a Windows update, etc.? If so, there's a very good chance that the change you made caused the BSOD.
>Undo the change you made and test again for the STOP Error. Depending on what it was that changed, some solutions might include:
>Starting up using Last Known Good Configuration to undo recent registry and driver changes.
OPTION 2
>Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
OPTION 3
>Roll back the device driver to a version prior to your driver update.
OPTION 4
>Check that there's enough free space left on the drive Windows is installed on. Blue Screens of Death and other serious issues, like data corruption, can occur if there's not enough free space on your primary partition used for the Windows operating system.

The most important Blue Screen of Death troubleshooting step you can take is to ask yourself what you just did before the device stopped working.
OPTION 1
>Did you just install a new program or a piece of hardware, update a driver, install a Windows update, etc.? If so, there's a very good chance that the change you made caused the BSOD.
>Undo the change you made and test again for the STOP Error. Depending on what it was that changed, some solutions might include:
>Starting up using Last Known Good Configuration to undo recent registry and driver changes.
OPTION 2
>Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
OPTION 3
>Roll back the device driver to a version prior to your driver update.
OPTION 4
>Check that there's enough free space left on the drive Windows is installed on. Blue Screens of Death and other serious issues, like data corruption, can occur if there's not enough free space on your primary partition used for the Windows operating system.
hi , i dont have the option to restore the system and rollback isnt working , ty for ur time tho.

That screen is not a Blue Screen of Death.
When you click on Törkeotsing, do you have the Startup Settings option?
Can you take a picture of the screen you see after clicking on Törkeotsing?

Translations
1. System Restore 4. Startup Repair
2. Go back to the previous build 5. Command prompt
3. System image recovery 6. UEFI settings (i think)

Ty for your time

My START UP TIME was halved and a few silly things stopped annoying me when I DISCONTINUED MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. I don't know if this will help your problems, but it was very easy and not permanent if you don't like the results
Just follow the instruction in "Search". For me this account was a bother since I didn't need anything it offered and I don't need MS nagging me.

Back