Windows 7 Blue screen problem windows 7, error: athrx.sys+10232e and ntoskrnl.exe+f25b3

Rajeshkc

Hi.. I have been facing blue screen problem on my sony vaio laptop with model VPCCB15FG. Laptop restarts with BSOD problem and its 4th time for this month.

Using Device manager, i got to know all my drivers are updated. Using bluescreenview, i found out that it was related to athrx.sys+10232e and ntoskrnl.exe+f25b3.

My CPU temperature was varying between 64 degrees to 74 degrees. I have removed panda antivirus software and installed microsoft security essentials.

I have also attached the memory dump file to this thread. Please identify the source of the problem and provide me a solution to resolve this.

Responses are appreciated.

Thank You

Attachments

• 122914-26800-01.dmp
    256 KB · Views: 259
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffff88094d621a0, 0, fffff8800578ef68, 5}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdpmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdpmd64.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : igdpmd64.sys ( igdpmd64+159f68 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above is blaming the Intel graphics driver and checking the support page I see there is a later version (2011) online:
igdpmd64.sys Mon Nov 29 05:23:11 2010
http://www.sony.co.in/support/product/VPCCB15FG

The particular bugcheck that accompanied the dump file can be caused by out of date Bios, drivers, system service, hardware (usually RAM) and anti virus apps. Try updating the driver first of all and if the bsod continues we'll test further..

Back