Windows 7 Blue screen right after user login - IRQL NO LESS OR EQUAL

Eran Yanay

Well, I have seen several threads around this topic but couldnt get my hands on a solution for my own problem.
This is how it happens - after I boot from sleep/hibernate/whatever I get blue screen with System exception or IRQL...
Once it happens, it goes in a loop for another 2-5times and then my pc works fine till the next boot.
I have added an attachment with dump files & events of system.
I appreciate the help,
Thanks.

Attachments

• errorFiles.rar
    353 KB · Views: 237
Sorry I do not read dump files, but what do you mean by "boot from sleep"? Are you just hitting the spacebar and allow the system to come up?

There is a utility that seems to analyze systems for sleep/hibernation problems. Shutdown all unnecessary programs, then open an administrative command window. Type the following and wait for it to finish and note where the resulting report is stored.
powercfg -energy

You will probably have to copy the file to the desktop the open it, but look through it to see if anything looks strange. You will probably see some USB comments, so those might not be your problem.

Ok, imanaged to read the dump files and i see its a problem with the ntoskrnl file.
Ive tried to update bios, switch user and even system repair but none of them helped me.

Back
Top Bottom