Brain Teaser

Re: [langtitle=ca]Re: Brain Teaser[/langtitle]

haha no , i not used webisite, to be fair i have heard the coffin one before in my debt collection group at work

ok heres one for u

the police storm a very secur, locked house mexico, they go into the living room and find the man hanging 5 foot from the cieling dead by rope, the police look about and see no furnature at all , the only thing in the room was himself, the police noticed he had wet trousers and the floor was wet

question is , how did the man manage to kill himself so far high up from the cieling ?

OK, I know the answer to this, but I'm going to wait and see if someone else would like to join us in this thread. I must admit the first time I heard this, I heard a different version, but it really had me stumped. :shocked:

Come on Someone please join us, think about it, if you don't you'll be responsible for kaos and a predator taking over. Scary Stuff!!!

lol raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr

u wanna start a riddle off since u solved mine?

lol raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr

u wanna start a riddle off since u solved mine?

OK the answer to your riddle was......he was standing on a block of ice.

I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?

Well Thank You for joining us Richard and bringing you big brain with you. You are correct. Your turn!

hehe big brain :ahaha:....okie here we go:

A Taxi driver was heading down a street in Vancouver. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a police car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not? :confused:

i just read this over and over for 5 mins, i think the fact has was walking and not driving,

thats my answer : because he was walking

sorry i have been working :p

ok heres on for you

a window cleaner in america got his cleaning kit and set off each day to clean a 50 story building, He went in the lift to the first floor , cleaned the windows and went home, each day he cleaned the next floor. 2 months later he got to the top office floor, He then got on his ladder and and cleaned a big glass panel,he then slipped, smashed the glass and fell through the window, hit the floor with a major thud and glass shattered around him A gentleman then picked him up and the man was alive, The window cleaner wiped himself clean and was able to walk home

The question is, If the man was so high up and hit the floor how did he surive and walk off?

i want also an explation on why you think this :p

Hmmm.... was he cleaning the window from the outside and fell through to the inside?

its because after 2 months he was back cleaning the ground floor. thats where he smashed the glass and fell through the window, hit the floor.

yea your correct :D

sorry i took ages to reply i lost the forum lol

Back