Windows 7 Browers loading slow

Ronargus

I'm running Windows 7 and both Firefox and Internet Explorer are loading very slow. If I click on any blank area of the page I get a message in the upper task bar saying (not responding). How can I correct this and get them to load faster? I'm running the latest updates in both browsers.

Hi,
Anytime IE, any version, runs slow or gives errors, that's a real indication that your computer needs to be serviced either by your or professionally by a licensed Computer Tech.

If you decide to do it, there are 3 things most likely wrong with an older computer such as yours. W7 computers are now 7 going on 8 years old. Modern computers rarely last more than 10 years. Here's the list:
1.) Virus/malware infection
2.) Corrupted Windows systems files and/or registry
3.) Failing Hard Drive

To fix this problem yourself, you have to do some troubleshooting. And before you do any Troubleshooting that could cause irretrievable data loss you have to be able to answer the question: "do you have all your Personal Data (Library folders) backed up to External Media, Yes or No?"
If you don't know the answer to this question or the answer is "No", then you better get your stuff backed up before trying to fix any of the above. Even innocuous tasks such as scanning for viruses/malware on the computer in these areas can cause major problems on your computer!o_O Removal of may viruses can cause irreversible damage to your Windows registry that cannot easily be undone.:waah:

Once you can answer the backup question with certainty, or you can make a fresh backup or backup image of your current data set, you can proceed to my handy-dandy Troubleshooting Guide here to get your problem fixed: Windows 10 - Unclickable Task Bar
This is a long document; 6-8 pages so I suggest you print it out on another working computer so that you can have in front of your problem computer while troubleshooting and effecting repairs. Be patient, this process can take from 2-3 days to 1 week or more. Keep in mind that if you follow the instructions step-by-step in a sequential fashion and don't skip any steps, this should fix your problem about 90% chance.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. We are here 24x7x365.

Best of luck,:encouragement:
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

I'm running Windows 7 and both Firefox and Internet Explorer are loading very slow. If I click on any blank area of the page I get a message in the upper task bar saying (not responding). How can I correct this and get them to load faster? I'm running the latest updates in both browsers.

Hi Ron, another thing to check with browsers is that you don't have too many extensions or extra tools running in the browser. This web site may help:
How to Remove Unwanted Add-ons from Internet Explorer - dummies

Hi. My all browsers have a problems. When I click something on the internet himself opening and jumping other site.
I think this is virus bat my antivirus nothing found

Hi,
try running a malware scan using Malwarebytes. Sounds like you might have a PuP or two and if so Malwarebytes will remove anything found. (free version)

Download CCleaner and remove your internet browser junk. See if your computer is running faster or not. Also do a full updated malware and virus scan too.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

When you use any browser and click on something and it jumps to another website. What you have is a browser redirect and most likely it is a computer virus. You need to do several steps to fix this issue:
1) Download Kaspersky TDSSKiller from the Kaspersky website.
2)Double click on tdsskiller.exe and click on Change Parameters.
3) In the new open window, you need to enable "Detect TDLFS file system"
4) When the ready to scan shows up, click on the Start Scan button
5) If TDSSKiller finds any infections, click on continue and it will attempt to clean. Reboot the computer.
6) Your computer might have malicious processes so you need to download Rkill from www.bleepingcomputer.com. RKill will try to end any malicious programs running. Do not reboot your computer.
7) Scan your computer with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. If you get a message from User Account Control"Do you want to allow this app(Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) to make changes to your device? Click "YES"
After going thru the installation process, Start a system scan. If Malwarebytes find any infections, click on "remove selected" If Malwarebytes says that a reboot is required, allow it to do so.
8) Download Hitman Pro 32 bit or 64 bit for which 32 or 64 bit windows OS?
9) Scan Hitman Pro to look for any malware that other malware programs might miss.
10) Click on Activate free license to begin the free 30 day trial and remove malicious files if any.
11) Reboot your computer.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Back