Windows 7 BSOD 124 dump file

xtremist08

This blue screen is irritating and happens quite often. Sometimes my laptop works fine for 2 hours before crashing and sometimes it only lasts 10 mins. I think it is heat related because when I started using a laptop fan to cool the laptop it started giving me a little more time between crashes. Unless that is just a coincidence. I was reading around that I should increase (or decrease?) the vCore and that may solve the problem. I have attached my .dump file if anyone would take a look at it I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 061711-23290-01.rar
    16.5 KB · Views: 187
Some of your files are dated 7/13/2009 from the MiniDump.

Specifically, ntoskrnl.exe should have a digital signature of ‎Saturday, ‎April ‎09, ‎2011 3:05:52 AM. This is the date of signing for Windows 7 Service Pack 1. You are using an older version of the operating system, and should install Windows 7 Service Pack 1. This may solve a number of issues on your laptop.

Heating could still be an issue, but you want to eliminate all possibilities. The best way to do this is to run updates on your operating system under these conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so I spoke too soon. It worked for a while then I received 2 bsod's in a row. These are the dump files if you don't mind taking a look at them.

Thanks

Attachments

• Minidump.rar
    27.5 KB · Views: 186
Back
Top Bottom