BSOD analysis needed 64 bit

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by Temzen, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Temzen

Temzen New Member

A friend asked me to help him with his new computer that randomly gets bsod from time to time. He custom build it.

can anyone help analyse it?

Attached Files:

2. Temzen

Temzen New Member

Wow for a minute i thought i wrote this in danish, then i realised the website translated it...

3. TorrentG

TorrentG Banned

Hello there, welcome...

1) Remove Daemon Tools normally. Then use the installer/uninstaller at the link to remove sptd.sys, while being careful to click on "Uninstall" while using:

DuplexSecure - Downloads

Reboot and install PowerISO to replace it, as the disc emulation is free forever and is perfectly stable, unlike DT:

PowerISO - Create, Edit, Compress, Encrypt, Split, Mount, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter, Virtual Drive

2) Update Realtek lan driver:

Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Mar 04 08:42:52 2010

RTL8111

3) Update VIA HD Audio driver. Look in device manager or motherboard manual for the type, then download from here:

viahduaa viahduaa.sys Wed Nov 25 08:06:00 2009

VIA Drivers Download - VIA Technologies, Inc.

4) Must update this old Serial Infrared driver from the motherboard manufacturer's website:

irsir irsir.sys Sat Jan 19 01:36:11 2008

5) If issues persist, uninstall ZoneAlarm then download and run CPU-Z, make a screen shot of the memory and spd tabs. Post them here by attaching, along with new crash dumps.

4. Temzen

Temzen New Member

Im very thankful for the quick reply! I will do as asked and then post future dumps if they occur.