Windows 7 BSOD at startup, x0000001E, safe mode works. What next?

sahdad64.sys is developed by Sonic Solutions according to the sahdad64.sys version information.

sahdad64.sys's description is "Disk Filter Driver"

sahdad64.sys is digitally signed by Sonic Solutions.

sahdad64.sys is usually located in the 'C:\Windows\system32\drivers\' folder.

It's not letting me uninstall yogi stuff in safe mode. Instantly fails when I hit uninstall.

It started uninstalling in normal mode and then I got another BSOD

Trying to reboot so I can get that dump file

Just installed revo installer a while ago, using it right now, that's weird. Think I got all the yogi stuff gone.

Just did the chkdsk and it wanted me to restart to run it, the second I hit restart I got a bsod again. Different code this time

I noticed there was a (!) mark on the shutdown button, something to do with Windows Update. Wonder if that has something to do with it

Drivers you listed are all updated with exception to the seitek one because I don't know what that is.

Try the chkdsk again please and post the new dump file please.

CoolDudeCan, ultimate you should remove most of the unknown software that you are not presently using, and do not foresee yourself using in the future. This should eliminate a lot of the confusion about what is going on with your system. You can do by cataloging what is on your system and what you do and do not intend to use over the long-term.

CoolDudeCan, ultimate you should remove most of the unknown software that you are not presently using, and do not foresee yourself using in the future. This should eliminate a lot of the confusion about what is going on with your system. You can do by cataloging what is on your system and what you do and do not intend to use over the long-term.

It is my bosses computer, I am trying to fix it for him.

I agree with your idea though, my personal computer is only stuff I use all the time.

You know how people are with all these programs they see though, "Tune ups" and all that junk bloatware. This computer has a lot of it.

Most recent dump files that were made

Attachments

• 102114-26473-01.dmp
    262.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 102114-21684-01.dmp
    263.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 102114-20748-01.dmp
    262.7 KB · Views: 225
Bugcheck 1E again.

To be honest unless you have a Windows disk there is little else we can achieve other than you could try removing the RAM apart from one stick and see if it cures the problem. Keep swopping the stick over each time there is a bsod and see if there is a stick it doesn't blue screen on.
Did you remove all third party software?

Lastly ask your tight ass boss for proper tech support..:)

Back