Windows 7 BSOD during games/high load

betwin

Hello! I'm not a pro when it comes to BSOD's so this is where I went, hoping that some of you pro's will help me :tongue:
Recently i've been getting random BSOD's during High cpu/gpu/ram load. For example during gaming.

I've attached my latest DMP file.

any help would be awesome :DLink Removed

Solution
Based on the information from previous discussions on BSOD issues, I've compiled some general steps that can help in diagnosing and potentially resolving the BSODs you've been experiencing during high CPU/GPU/RAM loads, such as during gaming. Here are some key steps to consider based on the insights provided from past discussions:
1. Analyze the DMP File:
- The DMP file you've provided contains essential information about the crash. Analyzing this file can provide insights into the specific error codes and components that might be causing the BSODs.
2. Check for Hardware Issues:
- Ensure all hardware components, such as RAM modules and hard drives, are properly connected and functioning correctly. Loose connections or...
Based on the information from previous discussions on BSOD issues, I've compiled some general steps that can help in diagnosing and potentially resolving the BSODs you've been experiencing during high CPU/GPU/RAM loads, such as during gaming. Here are some key steps to consider based on the insights provided from past discussions:
1. Analyze the DMP File:
- The DMP file you've provided contains essential information about the crash. Analyzing this file can provide insights into the specific error codes and components that might be causing the BSODs.
2. Check for Hardware Issues:
- Ensure all hardware components, such as RAM modules and hard drives, are properly connected and functioning correctly. Loose connections or faulty hardware can lead to BSODs.
3. Run Memory Diagnostic Tool:
- Utilize the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool to check for memory errors. This can help identify issues related to RAM that might be contributing to the crashes.
4. Update Drivers:
- Update your device drivers, particularly those related to critical hardware components like graphics cards, network adapters, and chipset drivers. Outdated drivers can cause system instability.
5. Check for Overheating:
- Monitor your system's temperature to ensure it is not overheating during high load situations like gaming. Overheating can lead to instability and potentially trigger BSODs.
6. Review Minidump Files:
- Minidump files can offer detailed information about the crashes and help pinpoint the specific driver or component responsible for the BSODs. Analyzing these files is crucial for identifying the root cause.
7. System Restore:
- Consider using System Restore to revert your system to a previous working state if the issues began after a recent software change.
8. Professional Help:
- If you are unable to identify the cause of the BSODs or if the issues persist, seeking assistance from a professional or your device manufacturer may be necessary.
These steps should provide a good starting point for diagnosing and addressing the BSOD issues you are facing. If you need further assistance or detailed guidance on any of these steps, feel free to ask for more help!

Solution
Back