Windows 7 BSOD errors on new machine

Krispers

Hello, I have a brand new machine, built from new parts ordered on tiger direct. Ever since I have had the machine I've had bsod's, I have Done a clean install, and same things occuring again. The last 3 bsod's are from WhoCrashed listed as: This was likely caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC000001D, 0xFFFFF80002AD604B, 0xFFFFF88005E79E40, 0x0) Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030810-21387-01.dmp file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit may be another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time. On Mon 3/8/2010 9:56:40 AM your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module: ndis.sys Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xFFFFFA804BEE1D30, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF880014858C7) Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030810-16972-01.dmp file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NDIS 6.20 driver The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit may be another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time. On Sat 3/6/2010 11:10:54 PM your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module: atipmdag.sys Bugcheck code: 0x3D (0xFFFFF88002DFAEF0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xFFFFF880049EC41C) Error: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030610-15662-01.dmp file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atipmdag.sys product: ATI Radeon Family company: ATI Technologies Inc. description: ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver I had alot of the ATIPMDAG errors and found online that the new 10.2 driver is causing many issues with that specific title so I went with the 9.12 driver instead. Since then, I haven't had a atipmdag error, yet instead having the past 2 errors. Windows7 says all drivers are up to date. I have Win7 home prem and the following equpment: OEM White Box 500-Watt ATX Power Supply Hitachi 1TB Serial ATA HD 7200/32MB/SATA-3G Corsair XMS 4096MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz (2x2048MB) LG 22X DVDRW SATA w/o Software Biostar TA790GXE Motherboard & AMD Athlon II X4 620 Quad Core Processor Any help with this will be greatly appreciated, having so many BSOD's on a new month old machine is quite tiring

to setup minidumps and stop the auto restart ...............
  1. Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
  2. Click on the Advanced tab
  3. Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
  4. Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
  5. Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
  6. Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be found later
  7. Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.

please make sure the above is set then upload your minidumps here by zipping them out of your minidump folder ?

also please could you separate out your posts with paragraphs as i am finding it very hard to read, or are you experiencing a problem with the forum, It might be the browser you are using ?

to setup minidumps and stop the auto restart ...............
  1. Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
  2. Click on the Advanced tab
  3. Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
  4. Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
  5. Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
  6. Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be found later
  7. Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.

please make sure the above is set then upload your minidumps here by zipping them out of your minidump folder ?

also please could you separate out your posts with paragraphs as i am finding it very hard to read, or are you experiencing a problem with the forum, It might be the browser you are using ?

Haha yes, I had the "enters' between each paragraph but it seemed to conjoin them, my apologies

Back
Top Bottom