Windows 10 BSOD help win 10 please

Sorn

Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs from 11/20-12/2 (today) should accurately reflect the current issue.

Win 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.476

Thanks to this wonderful forum for existing and all community contributors!

All of your BSODs are pointing to your AMD Radeon r9 200. Could you boot to safe mode, run DDU available from Wagnardsoft use this to remove the gpu drivers and then once done and back into windows proper, install the latest AMD drivers from AMD.com.

All of your BSODs are pointing to your AMD Radeon r9 200. Could you boot to safe mode, run DDU available from Wagnardsoft use this to remove the gpu drivers and then once done and back into windows proper, install the latest AMD drivers from AMD.com.

I thought that might be the case as I upgraded to win10 because win7 was constantly BSOD'd from the gpu. It stopped for months however once i switched to win10 and now its back at it!

might be a faulty card. Im installing latest now and will see how it fares.

Thank you for your advice and time!

So I followed your advice (DDU in safe mode to uninstall, reboot and latestly drivers from AMD.com ) and within a day or two got a BSOD again. I ran DDU to remove everything and just let windows 10 install whatever default driver. Since then its a little more stable but still BSOD's every few days.

Could you tell me if it was the same culprit that caused the BSOD on 12/8 ? And can you reference which file / where / what you are seeing that points to the GPU? I will likely need this info to RMA to AMD (or may be helpful).

Thanks!

Back