Windows 7 BSOD need help.

All slots under the SPD tab please.
You are showing Slot#1 (1 gig stick) but your memory shows a total of 2 gigs, so I assume you have another slot populated.
By the way that particular memory is rated at 333 (5 5 5 15) and is set at 266 (4 4 4 12).
Also need you to zip the exported html report from RAMMon and attach.

Here are the Specs.
Can we please have a system spec which would make nailing down the problem alittle easier. A must though is that you upgrade all your drivers to the latest versions.

Attachments

• Specs.png
    Specs.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 442
This is slot #2
All slots under the SPD tab please.
You are showing Slot#1 (1 gig stick) but your memory shows a total of 2 gigs, so I assume you have another slot populated.
By the way that particular memory is rated at 333 (5 5 5 15) and is set at 266 (4 4 4 12).
Also need you to zip the exported html report from RAMMon and attach.

Attachments

• Slot#2.png
    Slot#2.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 349
OK, it looks like you have a reasonably well match set of DDR2, 333Mhz Samsung memory. So my first suggestion would be to use the system BIOS utility to set it according to specs, which according to CPU Z, is
333 Mhz frequency, 5 5 5 15 timings, and 1.80 voltage (you should probably double check the manufacturer's specs (sometimes they are written on the individual sticks, but can also generally be found on the manufacturer's website

Hey I think you fixed it a little. Its not gettin as many Blue screens, im gettin like 1 or none. Ill inform you if it goes back to more.

Back