Windows 10 BSOD on Windows 10 Multiple Times a Day

Passed Intel Diagnostic. After reading this I checked my temps during a huge fight, and my CPU temps were at 100c! So I decided that maybe I put too much thermal paste on about a week ago. Rubbed off old paste, used the dot method this time, and now I'm getting a max temp of 78c :) No BSOD yet. I'll keep you posted

Last edited:
Fantastic! I really hope we got it this time and you can can enjoy your gaming proper.

Any problems please post back and all the best! :)

TDR issue came back. I made sure every driver was up to date using Driver Easy Pro, cleaned the hell out of my apps and drives, tried at least 5 different display drivers, and reinstalled Windows 10 with no luck. Any ideas?

Attachments

• W7F_23-07-2018.zip
    195.8 KB · Views: 235
I made sure every driver was up to date using Driver Easy Pro
Hmm... We do not recommend applications such as these 'Driver finders' as they can just as easily install the wrong driver and can be more trouble than they are worth.

I suggest you read up on TDR's and what their main causes are:
Timeout Detection & Recovery (TDR)

Something to consider is to back off the gpu clocks slightly and see if that helps. (reduce the MHz)

Last edited:
MSI Afterburner seems to have helped! I couldn't stay in game for more than a few seconds before tweaking with this.

Still no crash. I've been playing most of the day, and have restarted multiple times to see if it would still work.

Great news, that's something at least.. I hope it continues.. :)

Excellent!

Hehe would you believe i just spent the night hunting down a bsod on my system... Hopefully , like yours, it's all sorted but only time will tell.

At least you have a lot of knowledge about computers. I honestly want to get in to this kind of work someday. Glad you got everything sorted! No crash for me yet :D I'll post again if I get any more issues. Thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom