Windows 7 BSOD URGENT FIX, LOTS OF INFO

etorres

ok first of all good morning

not a very good one since a main computer at work suddenly popped up with a bsod

code is

stop :0x0000007b

seems like the windows start up is not fuctioning correctly, goes to an option screen to fix the start up, or start windows normally, either one brings me back to the blue screen

i know i saw a way to go ahead and before anything starts, you hit an f button and your able to choose an option to scan the software and hardware, is this still an option

running vistas ultimate

anyway main question here is how can i choose the option right when you start the computer to start scanning the driver software and hardware to see what is corrupt and start somewhere

thank you lots ppl

Start with this free, bootable hard drive diagnostic procedure: Link Removed - Invalid URL
The stop :0x0000007b error is an INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE - which is your hard drive

For the "f" option to scan the computer - please let us know the make and model of the computer.
But if the hard drive fails the diagnostic tests, then this option isn't worth pursuing.

Please post back with the results of the test and with any questions that you may have.

Back
Top Bottom