Windows 8 Bsod while playing Legaue of Legends

CodyStep

This has happened twice and is detremental to playing the game.
i uploaded the file, any help would be much appriciated thank you

Attachments

• W7F_09-07-2015.zip
    558.4 KB · Views: 443
  • W7F_09-07-2015.zip
    558.4 KB · Views: 573
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 139, {2, ffffd000bf823af0, ffffd000bf823a48, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlanu.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlanu.sys
Probably caused by : wfplwfs.sys ( wfplwfs!_report_gsfailure+5 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the issue seems to be caused by a WiFi USB driver. Is this something you've installed as I can't see a driver download for it on the motherboard support site:
http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty 990FX Killer/?cat=Download&os=Win8a

If you can post more information about which device your using then I'll be able to find more information. If you recently updated the driver try going back to the older version.

i got my computer from ibuypower and the wifi usb is AC600 wlan usb ID: NDD9578111305
it came with the computer already put in. I got this computer a week ago and bought it 3 weeks ago

Hi Cody,
yes thats the device. I've been trying to find a replacement driver which wasn't easy. Here is a link to a French speaking site (telecharger is 'download').
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php/downloads/func-startdown/1387/

You will have to update via device manager with these type of drivers as they only carry the 'inf'. If your unsure on how to do this let me know and I'll post an explanation.

To be honest though I would give the place you bought the machine from a call. A 3 week old laptop shouldn't really be blue screening and neither should you have to repair it. If I was you I'd put the problem back in their hands but I know that isn't always possible.
Food for thought?

yes it still is i figured 2 days of playin it would of been fine after i updated the drivers but again it happened. it is the one on 7/13

Cody if you have the dump file please upload it as I can always take a look. You never know it may be another issue but in any case post it up. I would also consider giving the supplier a telephone call and at least make them aware your having issues with the machine.

Sorry forgot to turn into zip to upload

Attachments

• W7F_13-07-2015.zip
    552.2 KB · Views: 555
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff96000193299, 0, ffffffffffffffff}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!LogicalCursorPos+49 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above bugcheck can be caused by a number of things. Checking which exception was caused gives us some idea what happened and with an exception of 0xC0000005: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION this means a memory access violation occurred. Basically data held in the memory couldn't be read because either the data or the memory was corrupt.

In addition, a faulty device driver or system service might be responsible for this error. Hardware issues, such as BIOS incompatibilities, memory conflicts, and IRQ conflicts can also generate this error.

Trouble is I don't want to start advising you and then you to negate the warranty. I would strongly advise that you call the technical support:
http://www.ibuypower.com/Support/Support
If your dead against that idea then I would suggest that you earth yourself (google on how) and then reseat the RAM and GPU making sure they are securely in their slots.
If that doesn't work you could start doing other stuff like testing the RAM etc but really you need to speak to the supplier.

win32k!LogicalCursorPos+49 could my problem be having dual monitors and yea im gonna end up shipping it back

I know it's a bummer but probably for the best. Good luck with the RMA.

Back
Top Bottom