Buying a new computer for your student? Check out 3 things to look for

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
Female student with a laptop computer

With today’s exploding growth of virtual classes and hybrid learning models, it’s more vital than ever to equip your student with a laptop that has the power, adaptability and longevity for the “new normal.”

The Windows Home and Family Resources Blog has a new post recommending a Windows 10 PC powered by a 10th Gen Intel Core processor. Whether your budget is $300 or $1,300, the post gives you advice on how to choose a machine with ample speed and power, as well as the screen size and battery life to help your student learn efficiently and reliably.

Plus, Windows 10 PCs deliver compatibility and built-in accessibility features that over 1 billion users enjoy worldwide and are in wide use throughout Fortune 500 companies and beyond.

The post Buying a new computer for your student? Check out 3 things to look for appeared first on Windows Blog.

Continue reading...

Thanks for this thread. It looks like a great info so far. Students who are going to buy a new PC for themselves need to follow these 3 things. I also want to buy a new gaming laptop for myself. In the past, I read a few articles based on how to buy best gaming laptop from different sources The Supreme Gaming Laptop Buying Guide in 2020 As far as I know, for gaming laptop need high configuration. But most of new gamer like me don't know about it. For those people and students can follow this above article. I hope that help!

An excellent article for those who are just thinking about buying a personal laptop in order to engage in activities related to study! I can say with great confidence that this article can be a great impetus for buying a good laptop. You need to clearly understand what functionality this laptop should support in order to easily do tasks related to study. When my daughter enrolled at asa college miami, we didn't take this into account. Why didn't I find out about this article earlier?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom