Can anyone get roxio creator 2009 to work in Windows 7 64 bit?

When I try to install roxio creator 2009 I get and error code ( i think is was 6502 not sure) and the install aborts. Does anyone know of a way to get it to work or is it even worth the effort?

Last edited:

Joe S

Excellent Member
Yes check their site there is a download mine installed on RC and I think I went into programs Roxio and tried launching different task until one came up and then selected update and it was there.
Joe

Last edited:
Yes check their site there is a download mine installed on RC and I think I went into programs Roxio and tried launching different task until one came up and then selected update and it was there.
Joe
I tried what you said you did. But when I go to do the update all it say's is no updates available. Also, do you know the names of all the apps that were on the console? I would like to try and run them. I guess i could make a folder with shortcut's to all the apps if all else fails.

Joe S

Excellent Member
I don't have time right now I'll see if I can find the update this weekend.
Joe

Joe S

Excellent Member
Did you try opening the console from the Roxio folder instead of the desktop? Find Roxio Central and open and click on RoxioCentralFx. If that works just make a new shortcut.
Joe

Last edited:
Did you try opening the console from the Roxio folder instead of the desktop? Find Roxio Central and open and click on RoxioCentralFx. If that works just make a new shortcut.
Joe
When I try to open RoxioCentralFx it does not work and goes through the troubleshooting stage. During the troubleshooting process nothing will make in work XP, VISTA nothing. I really have no clues how to make it work.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.