Windows 7 Can anyone get roxio creator 2009 to work in Windows 7 64 bit?

bamagull

When I try to install roxio creator 2009 I get and error code ( i think is was 6502 not sure) and the install aborts. Does anyone know of a way to get it to work or is it even worth the effort?

Last edited:
Yes check their site there is a download mine installed on RC and I think I went into programs Roxio and tried launching different task until one came up and then selected update and it was there.
Joe

Last edited:
Yes check their site there is a download mine installed on RC and I think I went into programs Roxio and tried launching different task until one came up and then selected update and it was there.
Joe

I tried what you said you did. But when I go to do the update all it say's is no updates available. Also, do you know the names of all the apps that were on the console? I would like to try and run them. I guess i could make a folder with shortcut's to all the apps if all else fails.

I think this is what I had to download. Link Removed due to 404 Error
Link Removed due to 404 Error run this right after install
Joe

Did you try opening the console from the Roxio folder instead of the desktop? Find Roxio Central and open and click on RoxioCentralFx. If that works just make a new shortcut.
Joe

Last edited:
Did you try opening the console from the Roxio folder instead of the desktop? Find Roxio Central and open and click on RoxioCentralFx. If that works just make a new shortcut.
Joe

When I try to open RoxioCentralFx it does not work and goes through the troubleshooting stage. During the troubleshooting process nothing will make in work XP, VISTA nothing. I really have no clues how to make it work.

Back