Can anyone help with this windows security issue?

redairhead

I've reset my computer and followed just about any tutorial i can find, please help me
image_2024-10-13_144855589.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems you're encountering a Windows security issue where a notification states that a certain page or item is not available due to limitations set by your IT administrator. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve this issue:

Steps to Resolve the Windows Security Issue:​

1. Check User Permissions:
    • Ensure that your user account has the necessary permissions to access the area you're trying to reach. If you're on a work or school computer, you may need to contact your IT administrator for access.
  2. Use Administrator Mode:
    • If applicable, try running the application or program in Administrator mode. Right-click the application and select "Run as administrator."
  3. Update Windows:
    • Make sure your Windows operating system is fully updated. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and check for updates.
  4. Review Group Policy Settings:
    • If your computer is part of a domain (like in a workplace), the Group Policy may restrict access. You can check settings by typing gpedit.msc in the Run dialog (Windows Key + R). Look for settings under:
      • User Configuration > Administrative Templates
      • Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates
  5. Reset Network Policies:
    • Sometimes, network policies can restrict access. You can reset all network settings by navigating to:
      • Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset.
    • After resetting, reboot your computer.
  6. Antivirus or Firewall Conflicts:
    • Your antivirus or firewall software may be blocking access. Temporarily disable them and check if the issue persists. Be sure to reactivate them afterward.
  7. Access Network Settings:
    • If you're experiencing network-related issues, go to Settings > Network & Internet to troubleshoot network settings.
  8. Contact IT Support:
    • If you're still unable to resolve the issue, it may be best to reach out to your IT support team for assistance. They can provide specific insights into why access may be restricted.
  9. System Recovery:
    • If none of the above solutions work, you could consider performing a system restore to a point where everything was functioning correctly.

Additional Recommendations:​

• Document the Issue: Keep a note of the exact error message and when it occurs, as this information can be helpful for troubleshooting or when contacting support.
  • Backup Important Data: As you troubleshoot, ensure that all important data is backed up in case further recovery actions are needed.
If you need further clarity on any of the steps or if you have additional information about the issue, feel free to ask!

Back