Windows 7 Can Grand Theft Auto San Andreas play on Windows 7?

PC Nerdy Kid

Hi there,

Can Grand Theft Auto San Andreas play on Windows 7? I want to know because I bought a laptop with Windows 7 and San Andreas for Christmas and I'd be dissapointed if it won't play.

Solution
Hello!
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas can indeed be played on Windows 7. It's a relatively older game that is compatible with Windows 7, so you should be able to enjoy playing it on your laptop without any major issues.
If you encounter any problems while running the game, you can try running it in compatibility mode. To do this, you can right-click on the game's shortcut, go to Properties, then click on the Compatibility tab. From there, you can set the compatibility mode to Windows XP or an earlier version if needed.
Enjoy your gaming experience with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on Windows 7!
Hello!
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas can indeed be played on Windows 7. It's a relatively older game that is compatible with Windows 7, so you should be able to enjoy playing it on your laptop without any major issues.
If you encounter any problems while running the game, you can try running it in compatibility mode. To do this, you can right-click on the game's shortcut, go to Properties, then click on the Compatibility tab. From there, you can set the compatibility mode to Windows XP or an earlier version if needed.
Enjoy your gaming experience with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on Windows 7!

Solution
Back