Can I move my iTunes library to Xbox Music?

coletrain

I recently got the new windows 8 phone and when I plugged it into my computer after creating an Xbox Music account it automatically imported a handful of songs that are in my iTunes library... I literally did not do anything. I want to get all of my music onto Xbox music so that I do not have t bother with iTunes anymore. Thanks.

Solution
It sounds like you're looking to transfer your music from iTunes to Xbox Music on your new Windows 8 phone. Here's how you can do it:
1. Sync iTunes Library with Windows 8 Phone:
- Connect your Windows 8 phone to your computer.
- Open the Windows Phone app on your computer.
- Go to the Music section in the app and select "Sync music".
- Choose the option to sync your iTunes library with your Windows phone. This should transfer all your iTunes music to your phone.
2. Xbox Music App:
- On your Windows 8 phone, open the Xbox Music app.
- Check if all your iTunes music has been successfully synced to your phone.
- If not, you may need to go back to the Windows Phone app on your computer and ensure...
It sounds like you're looking to transfer your music from iTunes to Xbox Music on your new Windows 8 phone. Here's how you can do it:
1. Sync iTunes Library with Windows 8 Phone:
- Connect your Windows 8 phone to your computer.
- Open the Windows Phone app on your computer.
- Go to the Music section in the app and select "Sync music".
- Choose the option to sync your iTunes library with your Windows phone. This should transfer all your iTunes music to your phone.
2. Xbox Music App:
- On your Windows 8 phone, open the Xbox Music app.
- Check if all your iTunes music has been successfully synced to your phone.
- If not, you may need to go back to the Windows Phone app on your computer and ensure that the sync was successful.
3. Managing Music on Xbox Music:
- Once your iTunes music is on your Windows 8 phone, you can use the Xbox Music app to listen to and manage your music library.
- You can create playlists, access radio stations, and explore music through the Xbox Music service.
By following these steps, you should be able to transfer your iTunes music to your Windows 8 phone and enjoy your music collection on Xbox Music without needing iTunes. If you encounter any issues during the process, feel free to ask for further assistance!

Solution
Back