Windows 10 can the information on a local url be forwarded to port 80?

bob24

I am using windows 10.
I have a camera connected and showing on local ip 192.168.0.26
I have a copy of pagekite forwarding the information on port 80 to a website rbarton.pagekite.me
my port 80 has the website ISS on it for some reason?

1. Is it possible to remove the website ISS showing on my port 80?
2. is it possible to put the content on 192.168.0.26 onto port 80 so it can be forwarded to my website?

I have discovered that local url 192.168.0.12 is supposed to be a default url, it has the ISS website on there so it may be that I want the ISS website removing from 192.168.0.12?
Any help would be appreciated.
Bob.

I am using windows 10.
I have a camera connected and showing on local ip 192.168.0.26
I have a copy of pagekite forwarding the information on port 80 to a website rbarton.pagekite.me
my port 80 has the website ISS on it for some reason?

1. Is it possible to remove the website ISS showing on my port 80?
2. is it possible to put the content on 192.168.0.26 onto port 80 so it can be forwarded to my website?

I have discovered that local url 192.168.0.12 is supposed to be a default url, it has the ISS website on there so it may be that I want the ISS website removing from 192.168.0.12?
Any help would be appreciated.
Bob.
I posted the information above in February and didn't get any response.
I hope I am not doing wrong by 'bumping' it and hoping for a response this time.

When I start up the pagekite page, I understand its a piece of python code that starts it, I can see the website it feeds and it contains the menu page of the IIS website that somehow I have managed to read into my computer and send it to the pagekite website?
It shows up locally on 192.168.0.12.
When my camera is set up I can see it locally on 192.168.0.26 but I can't work out how to send that to the website? something about port 80?
I hope someone can help?
Thanks,
Bob.

Ports numbers are used to let the node know what kind of information you are sending. Port 80 tells you it is info following the HTTP protocol.
If you want to make a picture visible you will have to encapsulate it in http code.
You can't send it, the receiving side should ask for it by opening an webpage, w.ow. you should become a web server.
The 192 numbers you see are numers in a range only valid on a local part of a network, not on the outside. That complicates your question.
As far as I can see, there is no simple solution for your question.

Back