Windows 10 Can't reach main c:drive

ST10000VN004 is a stupid name for a hard drive , it was bound to fail with a name like that . I,v never bought a hard drive for the make , usually ( that drive i went for size ) i pick the cheapest .

I,v had two attempts to fix a valuable hard drive , and your gonna put it down as a bad hard drive . Its a tough school this .

It's not possible to just "start over" with a defective disk. If it was defective enough to corrupt the first time, then even if it successfully clears, it will quickly corrupt again. Some of the files may be fixed, but there is no way to fix the HDD itself. Nothing I can say will make an HDD with I/O Device Errors not bad. This is what warranty is for. Was it purchased less than 3 years ago? If so, it should be within warranty.

I,v been off this site for quite a while , when i try to find this windows help forum . I usually find it this time after umteen attempts i still coundn't find it on my email add i can see if someone,s replied to a thread , this i clicked reply to that and it brought me to the proper website .

Back
Top Bottom