Windows 7 Coming back to "Scan to Email" Settings

LUGUY

Hi Forumers, here LUGUY back to the same Topic. After I came back to Win 7 Pro 32 bit, I want to retake "Scan to Email" settings on XEROX WorkCentre 3615 Multifunction Printers on Center Ware Internet Services (CWIS). I'm asking please step by step and details on how to settings to use "Scan to Email" feature, I'm looking for instructions on "How To's" This is a tech issue I would like to done by my self, as you can notice I don't have any experience and I'm so far of being an expert, LOL. So, if somebody have the time and the solutions I'll appreciate your collaboration in this tech issue. Thanks in advance to all the replays.

Scan to email is setup on the xerox, not on the computer. I believe I posted a link in another thread with the instructions.

Scan to email is setup on the xerox, not on the computer. I believe I posted a link in another thread with the instructions.

Thank you Neemobeer. I'm confuse here about the SETUP, coming thru this LINK: Setting Up Scanning To An Email Address - Xerox WorkCentre 3615 System Administrator Manual [Page 93] it seem as the XEROX Setup for "Scan to Email" Feature in on the computer (CWIS), not in the Printer, that's what I'm reading in the Manual, if I'm doing something wrong let me know before proceed.

You can configure it directly on the printer, or the instructions from the link you configure it through a web browser on a computer.

You can configure it directly on the printer, or the instructions from the link you configure it through a web browser on a computer.
Thanks Neemobeer. I was trying to Settings in the Printer but here I have only basic settings, I didn't find the way to configure the "Scan to Email" Feature, SMTP Server, Email address book, DNS, etc, could you send me more details?

Back