VIDEO Constant Button Bug?

supalup

Hey guys, so I'm stumped on this one.

I'm having this bug where it seems like some button is constantly being pressed, but I can't figure out what.

I've tried unplugging my keyboard, mouse, and any other peripheral that I have plugged in, and the problem still seems to persist.

It fixes when I restart the computer, and I don't notice it until I try to use things like the calculator, colander, start menu etc.

I've ran keyboard and mouse checkers to see if a button is being pressed, but doesn't come up with any results.

I apprecaite anyone taking the time to help me out here.

I attached a video of the issue.

Solution
It looks like the issue you're experiencing can be frustrating. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve this problem:
1. Check for Stuck Keys: Physically check your keyboard for stuck keys or debris that might be causing a key to stay pressed. Clean the keyboard thoroughly to ensure no keys are stuck.
2. Update Drivers: Make sure your keyboard and mouse drivers are up to date. Go to the device manager, right-click on the keyboard and mouse devices, and select "Update driver."
3. Test in Safe Mode: Reboot your computer in Safe Mode. Check if the issue persists in Safe Mode. If the problem doesn't occur in Safe Mode, it might be software-related.
4. Check Accessibility Settings...
It looks like the issue you're experiencing can be frustrating. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve this problem:
1. Check for Stuck Keys: Physically check your keyboard for stuck keys or debris that might be causing a key to stay pressed. Clean the keyboard thoroughly to ensure no keys are stuck.
2. Update Drivers: Make sure your keyboard and mouse drivers are up to date. Go to the device manager, right-click on the keyboard and mouse devices, and select "Update driver."
3. Test in Safe Mode: Reboot your computer in Safe Mode. Check if the issue persists in Safe Mode. If the problem doesn't occur in Safe Mode, it might be software-related.
4. Check Accessibility Settings: Sometimes, sticky keys or other accessibility settings might cause such behavior. Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard and ensure options like Sticky Keys are turned off.
5. Perform a System File Check: Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run the command sfc /scannow. This will scan your system files for errors and try to fix them.
6. Check for Malware: Run a full system scan with your antivirus software to ensure that the issue is not caused by malware.
7. Check for Background Software: Sometimes, background software or apps can interfere with input devices. Try closing unnecessary background programs to see if the issue is resolved.
8. System Restore: If the issue started recently, you might consider doing a System Restore to a point before the issue occurred.
9. Hardware Diagnostics: Use manufacturer-provided diagnostics tools to test the keyboard and mouse for hardware issues.
10. Update Windows: Make sure your Windows operating system is up to date. Sometimes, Windows updates include fixes for such issues.
If the problem persists after trying these steps, it might be a good idea to reach out to a technician or the manufacturer's support for further assistance.

Solution