Windows 7 Copying a File

When I copy a file from the server the copying process becomes slower and slower until the screen goes off and after some time a message is displayed "Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and has recovered." But the file is copied. What could be the reason for this. We have a N/w of 3 computers.

"Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and has recovered." But the file is copied. What could be the reason for this.

It means the display driver is buggy.
Is that the newest driver?
If Yes, then downgrade the driver to the previous version.

It means the display driver is buggy.
Is that the newest driver?
If Yes, then downgrade the driver to the previous version.

But this doesn't happen always. It is a shared computer. I think someone is deliberately doing something. I don't understand whether he is inserting some malware or changing the settings. How should I deal with such a situation?

But this doesn't happen always. It is a shared computer. I think someone is deliberately doing something. I don't understand whether he is inserting some malware or changing the settings. How should I deal with such a situation?

You can check your computer for malware by booting into Safe Mode and scanning with Malwarebytes.
Please follow this tutorial to boot into Safe Mode:

Download Malwarebytes from here:
Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS

To prevent users from making changes to Windows you can create user accounts that don't have Admin privileges and set up Group Policy rules:
UAC Group Policy Settings and Registry Key Settings

Back