Windows Forum Admin
April 20th, 2017
CPU-Z 1.79 is out !
That version adds the support of AMD Ryzen 5, and upcoming Ryzen 3 processors.
It does also fix the lockup at loading of the previous version on Ryzen systems with RAID.
This version does also include a new benchmark version (2017.01). Please note that the scores of that new bench version won't appear in the validations for a while, in order to generate enough inputs to build a reliable comparison table.
VERSION 1.79 FOR WINDOWS®
- AMD Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 3.
- Fix lockup at loading on Ryzen systems with RAID.
- New benchmark version (17.01)
May 04th, 2018
- AMD AGESA version report in BIOS information.
- Increased clocks refresh rate.
- Fix initialization error on Windows XP and 7.
- Spectre (CVE-2017-5715) microcode vulnerabilty in validation page.
- Intel new Coffee Lake desktop and mobile processors.
- New timers tool.
- New "-bench" parameter.