Creative SoundBlaster Live! 5.1..CT4832 driver for Windows 7!

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Hardware' started by circleofomega, Nov 5, 2009.

1. circleofomega

circleofomega New Member

I just want a working driver for this particular sound card..any help or lead is appreciated, thanx a ton in advance!

2. circleofomega

circleofomega New Member

my model is CT 4832....

On the Creative website, it says this card is too old....

3. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Excellent Member
    Microsoft Community Contributor

I had that card when Vista came out 2 years ago. It did not contain drivers for and Creative Labs would not supply drivers for it. I could get it to do sounds, but nothing else.

If you are trying to run some utility with it, you might try a compatibility mode.

4. zdeamon

zdeamon New Member

Here's to everyone who wants a working driver for the ( Sound card Sound Blaster Live CT4832) And more listed, A friend Gave me the site to the drivers and they rock, The site is : Official kX Project Site -- News Go to the right, Under Latest driver version Select the first one listed if your in windows 7 or xp , Trust me it works Read all installer Notes and information like when it says don't restart from the installation, I don't know why but I didnt. And after its done your sound will work Im using windows 7 and I have this Sound Blaster Live Card and its working great. Sound Blaster Live Working Great #1. Sound Blaster Live Working Great #2. Sound Blaster Live Working Great #3. Have fun with this awesome Sounding card :p:D Soundblaster Sound card.

#4 zdeamon, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  5. nmsuk

nmsuk Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter

Welcome zdeamon nice first post. The kxproject have served creative owners well for quite a time now. :)