Windows 7 Crysis 3 announced!

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
There was a time that you had compatriots. You had team mates who you trusted with your life. It wasn’t so long ago that you were fighting for your country and the human race. Now you fight for the fallen. Now you get your revenge. In the wake of the alien invasion, New York lies covered by a giant nanodome, hidden from the rest of the world A secretive military faction has set up shop in the ruins of the city. What do they want? Who are they? What have they found? Uncover their true motives and bring them down from the inside out. But as bad as they might be, they might be the least of your worries. The extraterrestrial threat still looms large over New York. The last time humanity tangled with this enemy they caught us with our guard down, but this time we’re ready. Stalk the canyons of the abandoned, ruined city in relentless pursuit of your prey. This time we hunt them.

I cannot wait! Bring on 2013...

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I love it already! Here's the trailer without the age check:

Last edited by a moderator:
Crytek interview over at Spong:

Crysis 3 is looking like a hot piece of gaming totty for your PC and home consoles alike. SPOnG previewed it last last month and it seems to be a good blend of the direction action from Crysis 2 with a few more open world elements from the original Crysis. I spoke to Crytek’s Senior Creative Director Rasmus Højengaard to find out more.

Article:

Crysis 3 Interview: Rasmus Højengaard - Interview

Looking forward to the single player campaign, but if they follow the way they ruined Crysis 2 Multiplayer.... I'll skip it entirely... we don't need more small assed maps and COD clones. Crysis Wars was the pinnacle of the series' multiplayer and they need to go back to that format.

Pretties to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those graphics kick Frostbite 2's ***! Now all that's left to see is how the physics compare. Looks promising/amazing.

Back