Windows 7 Custom Signature Request

Re: GFX Request

Thank you nemea there is a very good guide writen by rbeldua on how to insert your Sig here > Link Removed - Invalid URL

Last edited:

Thank You Ciara, will insert signature when I get home. much appreciated for your assistance.

hi! the signature looks great I followed the steps in how to insert signature. I use option 2 no need to upload in imageshack, I find it inconvenient. thank you again, can I request more or this is a one time request only?

You guy's are great! I've got a tuff one for you, a signature with a Beatles theme.

hi! the signature looks great I followed the steps in how to insert signature. I use option 2 no need to upload in imageshack, I find it inconvenient. thank you again, can I request more or this is a one time request only?

As many as you like hon

You guy's are great! I've got a tuff one for you, a signature with a Beatles theme.

The GFX Team will be on it soon fugno

My friend David requested a alteration to his Sig that I made but hes such a cute guy I made him a new one ... You owe me a kiss big guy

Attachments

• Al_sig.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

i'm back guys, so much busy this days, can i request for sig. for weekly rotation , you are guys truly awesome!

My friend David requested a alteration to his Sig that I made but hes such a cute guy I made him a new one ... You owe me a kiss big guy

good work on that one ciara and nice predator font too...i bet the forums language translator doesn't include predator language.

i'm back guys, so much busy this days, can i request for sig. for weekly rotation , you are guys truly awesome!

we're working on it hulk... good to see you back!

View attachment 14353

I love it. Aren't these folks so talented. Well I'm diabetic so I have to be careful with the kiss because your pure suger, but I'm willing to chance it....XOXOXO

I love it. Aren't these folks so talented. Well I'm diabetic so I have to be careful with the kiss because your pure suger, but I'm willing to chance it....XOXOXO

so it wasnt a broken heart after all? here david you may have this , you know what to do with it

Last edited:

i agree rbeldua, she is good and fast i did not expect it until 2morrow. you guys are great! thank you!