Windows 7 Custom Signature Request

Re: GFX Request

Thank you nemea :) there is a very good guide writen by rbeldua on how to insert your Sig here > Link Removed - Invalid URL

Last edited:

Thank You Ciara, will insert signature when I get home. much appreciated for your assistance. :)

hi! the signature looks great I followed the steps in how to insert signature. I use option 2 no need to upload in imageshack, I find it inconvenient. thank you again, can I request more or this is a one time request only? :sohappy:

You guy's are great! I've got a tuff one for you, a signature with a Beatles theme.

hi! the signature looks great I followed the steps in how to insert signature. I use option 2 no need to upload in imageshack, I find it inconvenient. thank you again, can I request more or this is a one time request only? :sohappy:

As many as you like hon :)

You guy's are great! I've got a tuff one for you, a signature with a Beatles theme.

The GFX Team will be on it soon fugno :)

fugno1.png

how about this fugno? Let me know if there is any changes that you require. :redface:

My friend David requested a alteration to his Sig that I made but hes such a cute guy I made him a new one ... You owe me a kiss big guy :p

alsig.png

Attachments

• Al_sig.png
    Al_sig.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

i'm back guys, so much busy this days, can i request for sig. for weekly rotation :) , you are guys truly awesome!

My friend David requested a alteration to his Sig that I made but hes such a cute guy I made him a new one ... You owe me a kiss big guy

good work on that one ciara and nice predator font too...i bet the forums language translator doesn't include predator language.:skull:

i'm back guys, so much busy this days, can i request for sig. for weekly rotation , you are guys truly awesome!

we're working on it hulk...:) good to see you back!

My friend David requested a alteration to his Sig that I made but hes such a cute guy I made him a new one ... You owe me a kiss big guy :p

View attachment 14353

I love it. Aren't these folks so talented. Well I'm diabetic so I have to be careful with the kiss because your pure suger, but I'm willing to chance it....XOXOXO :fdance:

I love it. Aren't these folks so talented. Well I'm diabetic so I have to be careful with the kiss because your pure suger, but I'm willing to chance it....XOXOXO :fdance:

so it wasnt a broken heart after all?:ahaha: here david you may have this :rose:, you know what to do with it :teeth:

Last edited:

i agree rbeldua, she is good and fast i did not expect it until 2morrow. you guys are great! thank you! :peace:

Back