IMAGES Dear people of Iceland, help me visit your country please!

vanneste

Dear Icelanders, members of this Windows 7 Forum

My name is Vanneste and I'm 23. I live in Belgium and I study IT and economical sciences.. Here in my country, an important tv channel organised a cool contest a few days ago. We have to choose a city and plan a citytrip. The winner can go to the city of his choice, on the costs of the tv channel. I've picked Reykjavik because it has always been a dream of mine to visit the beautiful Iceland!

To make a chance, I need to have votes. It would mean a lot to me if you could help me by voting for my Reykjavik citytrip! There is no registration needed, just a click on the red button "STEM OP DEZE CITYTRIP" (above on the right). This is the link to vote:Link Removed - Invalid URL

(note: when you click the link, a 10 sec movie about the contest will start. When it is finished, you'll see the vote button)

If you have any questions of if I can help you with something in return, please let me know!

It would mean so much to me!! Please support my citytrip to Reykjavik with Link Removed - Invalid URL... thank you so much!!

Vanneste

Back