Windows 7 Defraggler pc imbicil help!

casi

hello everyone.Can it be dangerous to use Defraggler and other cleaning tools,I meen what happen to the files you want to keep?.Does it simply clean your harddisc for unnessesary and corupted files i hope so because its working on my system right now.I know its a little late to ask these qestions,but mcafee site adviser approoved the site the software is comming from.kind regards casi.:vomit:

Hi

Defraggler doesn't remove anything it just defrags the files so they aren't spread all over the hard drive.
I use it regularly. Download Defraggler 2.06.328 - FileHippo.com

I recommend that everyone use CCleaner from the same people who make Defraggler. Piriform - Download CCleaner, Defraggler, Recuva, Speccy - Millions of users worldwide!

I've used it for years and it has never caused my any problems, I run it every day.

Note that CCleaner removes cookies but has a place to tell it what cookies you want to keep.

You should use Malwarebytes. Link Removed - Invalid URL
It will get rid of unwanted malware.

And you should use Microsoft Security Essentials or some other Antivirus Software along with Windows Firewall.

Other then that I wouldn't mess with most of the stuff, these programs should keep you computer clean and safe.

If you are using McAfee my personal opinion is that I would get rid of it, it's very intrusive and puts a lot of drag on you computer performance.

Mike

Last edited:
Back